Tour operator: The Fanatics
Prices From: £349
The ultimate Spanish adventure…
Immerse yourself in the heart of Spanish culture this summer with the Barca Bulls Fiesta. The Fanatics tour of Spain will take you to Barcelona, Pamplona, San Sebastian and the San Fermin Running of the Bulls Festival.
First stop – Barcelona
Visit one of the most famous cities in Europe with your fellow travellers as you wonder around Barcelona. Here you’ll stay in one of the newest hostels in Barcelona, and can watch the sun set from their fantastic rooftop terrace bar over two nights as you explore the architecturally stunning city.
Next up – Pamplona & San Sebastian
On day 3 of the Barca Bulls Fiesta tour you’ll head to Pamplona for three nights to prepare for the world famous, San Fermin Running of the Bulls Festival. Here you’ll camp and experience the frenzy of the Opening Ceremony, as well as the two bull runs as they charge through the streets.
Absorb the exciting Spanish culture with nightly street parties in the heart of Pamplona.
Sunny in San Sebastian
Next on the agenda is a day trip to the famous resort of San Sebastian, where you can enjoy the incredible beaches, mountains, and the laneways of the old town. With the air thick with a party atmosphere, the hype continues by night.
• Two superb nights in Barcelona
• Sandy Mediterranean beaches
• World renowned nightlife, beach clubs and outdoor bar & cafe lifestyle
• Famous Las Ramblas, old town centre, modern harbour & Olympic port
• Picasso Museum, Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, Montjuic & the Olympic Stadium
• Day trip to spectacular San Sebastian beaches, tapas bars & old town centre
• Three nights in Pamplona & Fanatics campsite parties
• San Fermin Opening Ceremony
• Running of the Bulls
• Huge nightly street parties & fireworks in Pamplona