First Festival Travel have some awesome last minute Oktoberfest deals to help you celebrate the booze heavy festival.
Last Minute Oktoberfest Deals
With less than a 10 minute walk to the festival, head to the beer halls early with your experienced Tour Leaders. Here you can grab a good spot to enjoy the authentic Munich beer festival. There are no camping spots available any longer, but don’t worry as you can still bag cheap accommodation. Take advantage of their last minute Oktoberfest deals as they have the below Oktoberfest offers available.
- BEER BUS: 15th – 20th September (£309 for 6 days) – A party coach tour departing West London, includes 3 nights hostel accom, ensuite bathrooms and breakfast. Plus, a free visit to Andech’s Monastery!
- OPENING WEEKEND: 16th – 19th September, hostel accom with ensuite rooms and breakfast (£289 for 4 days) – maximum 4 people per room and less than a 10 minute walk to the festival!
- MIDDLE & CLOSING WEEKEND: as above, limited availability.
- They’re also offering a few tickets for their exclusive table reservations:
- TABLE RESERVATIONS: 3 hours reserved seating at Schottenhamel Beer Hall – includes 2 steins, platters and a chicken lunch. NO QUEUING! (£59 pp, limited availability)
Quick Oktoberfest Facts
- Oktoberfest is held annually in Munich and starts in September.
- Around 7million litres of beer are drunk during the festival.
- Oktoberfest began in 1810.
- Oktoberfest is not traditionally a beer festival. It is known as ‘Weisn’ and was to celebrate the marriage of Bavarian Crown Price Ludwig and his wife Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen.
- Socialite Paris Hilton is permanently banned from attending Oktoberfest as she once turned up to promote a type of canned wine without informing the organisers.
To book or enquire about any of these please email email@example.com and mention ‘BBM’ when booking.
Find out more about Oktoberfest tour packages here